Saturday, December 12, 2015

Fashion | Outfit #1




 Today's outfit is one that was put together to be comfortable & warm but still good enough for me not to look like I was stepping out of my house in pajamas. I found it absolutely perfect to go take my exam while still feeling good. The trousers are a very recent purchase, and I instantly loved the lowkey sweatpants material. I knew right away they would look perfect with a crop top, and obviously I had to get out my favourite one: my feminism crop top from h&m. A piece that says a lot with only a few words.  See you all next time! 

Xélia

The details on the pants really make them stand out!


On my lips: YSL Rouge Pure Couture Vernis à Lèvres in 22.


Trousers: H&M
Crop top: H&M
Jacket: New Look
Shoes: Piure


2 comments:

  1. Love your lipstick!! This outfit is perfect for those days when you want comfort but still want to look put together (everyday), It's lovely XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the colour of the lispstick as well, but it's the worse thing to apply. I'll actually be posting a review on the blog if you want to see that :)

      Delete